knittlelittle

Knitting projects with a little real life thrown in

Friday, September 10, 2004

Just a Knittle about Blogging

I'm a little intimidated about starting this blog. I just discovered a whole new world out there on the net...all these wonderful sites with knitting journals that are so much more than just knitting facts. These bloggers are like a little village where everyone knows each other and they all visit weekly to see what's new with knitting and catch up on the last gossip. Not only do they share patterns, they open up their souls to the world in such a heartwarming and poetic way, sharing joys, sorrows, and just plain old everyday stuff.

I've never been able to keep a written journal, although I love to buy them at Barnes and Noble. But it seems I fill them with wishes, pipe dreams, and mostly things I want to change about my life. How depressing is that?

But how exciting to have a place to share projects (finished and WIP), books I've read or want to buy, my favorite yarns, and of course, excuses for why I haven't found time to use them yet.

Therein lies the rub. Will I have any time left to knit or will I be too busy blogging? I guess time will tell!

1 Comments:

At 1/24/2005 11:23 AM, Blogger ~nelly said...

Welcome to the knitting blog world! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home