knittlelittle

Knitting projects with a little real life thrown in

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Memory Jog

I've been pulling UFOs out of my closet, cabinet, sewing totes, and even my filing cabinet! I have some projects that I forget I ever started. I thought I should chronicle my progess and in so doing realized I better finish some things first.

So before I can show all the cool stuff I'm working on, I'll talk about what I've finished lately.

Here's my first attempt at a real sock (Christmas tree ornaments don't count). I bought the Dale Baby Ull yarn in Estes Park, CO last year, and decided it was just right for my first footwear fiasco. Then I got totally hooked. WOW - It's unbelievably amazing when you turn your first heel.

Early summer I started creating felted bags. Here's a Lucy Bag (pattern from Two Old Bags) where I combined a Noro yarn with Brown Sheep's Lamb's Pride Worsted in Limeade. I only needed one skein of Noro and slightly more than a skein of Lamb's Pride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home