knittlelittle

Knitting projects with a little real life thrown in

Monday, October 04, 2004

Jackpot!

The area garage sale was a success. Brandi and Shay decided we had to leave at 2:00 AM to sit in line and get a prime spot (I took coffee and Bailey's to make it more fun). I made around $180 less the $30 fee. Unfortunately I can't spend much on yarn as hubby made me promise to spend it on the house. But I really need to paint the living/dining rooms anyway. I'm very tired of the colonial blue paint and wallpaper in the dining room but am not looking forward to tearing it off and "prep"ing the walls.

I started the new sweater after debating on the design. It's kind of a herringbone pattern, instead of my initial thoughts of ribs and cables. So far, I've knitted about 4 inches up the back. Photo to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home